Information about yourself that you provide to us through this website will be used for the purpose or purposes stated. It may also be used by us to send you information about iMind that we reasonably think will be of interest to you. Your information will not be used for any other purposes and will not be passed on to any third party without your consent.
You can request to be removed from our database at any time. You can do this emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information you provide in emails to us will only be used for the purpose which we reasonably believe that you give it to us for. Information you provide to us may be used for statistical and quality assurance purposes but will not be used in any way (beyond its original purpose) which enables you to be identified.
All material on this website, including text, graphics photographs and video, is copyright of the iMind, unless otherwise stated. Text and graphics may be freely reproduced for the purposes of any personal or educational use or private research. However, the use of any text, graphics, photographs or video contained in this website for any commercial purposes is not authorised unless permission is first obtained from iMind.
For further information about the use of video content please contact iMind Head Office.
iMind is committed to the highest standards of information quality and every attempt has been made to provide up to date and accurate information. However, iMind gives no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information on this website and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information.
External links are provided on this website to provide users with additional information. iMind cannot guarantee that such links will always work, and make no representations as to the quality or accuracy of the sites linked to. iMind does not endorse any external sites and is not responsible for their content.
Terms & Conditions
The term, ‘our’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is iMind Initiative LTD, Hendford Manor, Hendford, Yeovil, Somerset, BA20 1UN. Our company registration number is 07965971. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- When placing an order with us you are agreeing to purchase the goods described in that order, which we may or may not accept at our discretion.
- All prices stated on our website are in British pounds.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of any website that are linked to us.
Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site will not work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links. We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you’re not happy with this, we won’t set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
Here are the names of the cookies that we use on our websites:
- Google Analytics
Here is a list of all the cookies we place onto your machine. They are all “session” cookies and will be removed when you quit your browser:
- items_in_cart – This is used by our cart system. We need to store information about your order throughout the order process. Again, this cookie, and its data, will be deleted when you close your web browser.
- logged_in – This is used by our user account system. Again, this cookie, and its data, will be deleted when you close your web browser.
- PHPSESSID – This is used by our cart system. We need to store information about your order throughout the order process. Again, this cookie, and its data, will be deleted when you close your web browser.
This website only collects information about you for two reasons: to process your order, and to provide the most hassle-free service possible. If you would like to block the cookies that are used by our websites, or other websites, you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how.
This handy website www.aboutcookies.org contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about them. To find out how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Please note however, that disabling cookies on this site may prevent the site working as it was intended.
We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent, and we will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future. The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Credit/debit card details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can e-mail us to check the information that we hold about you and if you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) – and this is very unlikely indeed – we will always obtain your consent first. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, cancellations or any of the issues raised here, you should email us. If you have any questions about the security of our online purchasing system please e-mail us.
Third Party Cookies
We use some third party tools to enhance our online experience. Some of these will set cookies on our behalf so they can work and give you access to useful features. We have a list of the providers below and what the cookies are used for, with links to more details about their cookies and privacy policies.
Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website. Our main aim is to find out which parts of our website are working and which are not proving to be useful to our visitors. We use this information to make changes to our website and to decide on which features to improve.
A list of all the cookies used by Google and what they’re used for: developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies